When you use Just Windows & Doors, you trust us with your data. We are committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
This policy describes the data we collect, how it is used and shared, and your choices regarding this information. It is important that the information we hold for you is complete, correct and up to date. Please keep us informed of any updates to your personal data (which includes your name, address, telephone or mobile number and email address).
Last Modified: July 19, 2018
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Just Windows & Doors Ltd takes the privacy and security of your personal data seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution in safeguarding the personal data that we process. We understand and appreciate the new Regulation.
This policy applies to any users of the services of Just Windows & Doors, and to anyone who contacts Just Windows & Doors or otherwise submits information to Just Windows & Doors, unless noted below.
Your personal data is collected in the following ways:
- Using our online form when requesting a callback
- Request or receive a free no-obligation quotation
- Request services through our website
- Complete surveys sent to you by Just Windows & Doors
- Collecting data from telephone and email enquiries
- Users providing feedback, such as ratings or compliments
- Marketing service providers
- Information from other sources
Just Windows & Doors may combine the information collected from these sources with other information in its possession.
The following information is collected from you:
- Identification – first name, last name, title
- Contact details – phone number, email address, installation address, home address
- Financial information – card details only when making card payments (we do not store this data)
- Marketing and Communications data – information about how you interact with our services, preferences expressed, reviews and complaints
Data Collection Uses
Just Windows & Doors collects and uses the information to enable reliable and convenient services. We also use the information we collect:
- To enhance the safety and security of our customers and services
- To investigate, address your concerns, monitor and improve our customer support
- To provide promotions
- To provide quotes
- To provide services and personalize, maintain and improve our services
- To process your order
- To process or facilitate payments for those services
- To build a better relationship with you
- For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute
If you decide to go ahead with Just Windows & Doors as your installer we are obligated by Building Regulations to share your data with FENSA and GGF to assure our insurance backed guarantee provider to register your contract/project with them to protect your deposit and guarantee the products.
Just Windows & Doors does not sell or share your personal information to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes. However, Just Windows & Doors may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request.
- This includes sharing your information with law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties or as required, agreements, or other policies, to protect Just Windows & Doors rights or property, or the rights, safety or property of others, or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to your use of our services. If you use another person’s credit card, we may be required by law to share information with that credit card holder, including purchase information.
- This also includes sharing your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
Just Windows & Doors may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
How Long We Will Use Your Personal Information
Just Windows & Doors will only retain personal information where necessary for the purposes we originally collected it for and including for legal, accounting, maintaining your guarantee, marketing communications (if you decide to receive emails, leaflets and brochures) and reporting purposes.
Just Windows & Doors may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security.
You may request deletion of your account at any time.
Cookies and Third-party Technologies
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services
Failure to Provide Personal Information
We need to collect personal information under the terms of our contract and to provide you with our services. If you fail to provide the necessary personal information to us we may have to cancel our contract with you. If this is the case, you will be notified at the time.
Rights for Customers
Customers have a right to the following and may request information relating to the below rights using by telephone on 01895 633 241 or email email@example.com – please add links to the phone number and email address
- Right of Access – You have the right to request an explanation of the information that Just Windows & Doors has about you and how we use that information. You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that we collect about you if collected based on consent or because we require the information to provide the services that you request.
- Right to Correction – You have the right to update inaccurate data we hold for you. If Just Windows & Doors has information about you that you believe is inaccurate, you have the right to request correction of your information.
- Right to Deletion – You have the right to request for your personal data to be deleted from our systems. If you request this, we will do so as soon as possible. To allow us to keep the details of the products used on your contract for future service/guarantee requirements we will retain your name. Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time. We may retain certain information about you as required by law and for legitimate business purposes permitted by law.
- Right to Objections and Complaints – You have the right to object to Just Windows & Doors’ processing of personal data, including for marketing purposes. You also have the right to file a complaint relating to the way we handle your personal data.
- Rights to Marketing opt-outs – You have the right to opt-out of receiving promotional emails from Just Windows & Doors. Please note that if you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional messages.
We will respond to requests within 30 working days of receipt.
Updates to this Policy
We may occasionally update this policy. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through our website, social media or through others means, such as email.
We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.